Haversine Forums -> AirTrack - General Issues and Support

Maximum use count reached..... We're sorry, but something went wrong, please try again later and contact support if this problem Persists

Posted on January 2, 2013 21:44 by Spiritasylum

Hello!!

When I try to add the code for the 1213 cycle of the software AirTrack it says:
"Maximum use count reached" with an explanatory sentence asking me to join

I identify so on my account Airtrack "navigation data" and then I try to add the code.
But an error page is displayed saying:
We're sorry, but something went wrong, please try again later and contact support if this problem Persists.

Do you have an idea of ​​the solution to this problem that would allow me to benefit from the latest round of data?

Thank you for your help and for this great navigation tools,

Maxim

Posted on January 2, 2013 22:04 by haversine

Hi,

This message appears when you redeem a Navigraph token without being logged into your AirAccount (from within AirTrack, using the User settings page). In this case the token is associated with your device but not with your account.

When you then try to re-use it in another device it gives you this message because it cannot associate the device to your user account.

I've now fixed this for you so you should see the data available for download in your devices (if logged into your Air Account). If not, msg me through: http://air.ipobjects.com/support and I'll have a look and fix it.

Long story short,

1. If you intend to use a Navigraph data set in one device only, you can redeem the token at will in any way you wish.

2. If you intend to use a Navigraph data set in more than once device, you need to be logged into your Air Account at the time of redeeming so that the token is associated with your whole account, and hence made available to your other devices.

Alternatively you can also redeem the token online, once logged into your air account on this web site. This saves you the trouble of having to type the code in a small iPhone window and makes it available to all your devices.

hope this helps,
happy flying and happy 2013,
joao @ airtrack

Posted on January 2, 2013 22:24 by Spiritasylum

Thank you very much it works great! I wish you a very happy new year to all the team and continue to develop this software so excellent!!

Posted on December 3, 2016 11:25 by iaminwa

Hi,

I am having this problem too.

I must have installed AIRAC 1612 on my 1st IPad without being logged in on this IPad in AirTrac.

Can you please fix my account so I can install on 2nd IPad as well - both logged in and showing registered.

Many thanks

Posted on December 4, 2016 12:09 by haversine

Hi,

I think the system fixed this for you as your token seems to be correctly registered to your user so if you login with your other iPad you should see it for download.

Let me know if you still have this problem.

fun flights,
joao @ haversine

Posted on December 4, 2016 12:25 by iaminwa

Yep, all good now.

Thanks for the quick response and great product.

Cheers

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine