Haversine Forums -> AirTrack - General Issues and Support

Adding Chart Sublevels in Air Account

Posted on January 20, 2013 01:29 by w5ry

I am trying to set up my charts with more than one folder level. I would like to have it by State/Airport/approach plate ----- like Louisiana/Baton Rouge/RNAV RWY13, ILS16, etc --- with all of the approaches for KBTR in one folder to select. No matter how I try, I can only get the plate to be at the top level

Posted on January 20, 2013 01:45 by haversine

Hi,

1. Go to the Charts Page
2. Select Create New
3. Enter Lousiana as both name and code
4. Don't select a file; leave the upload empty
5. Create. You now have one level.

6. Now click on top of Lousiana to move to it
7. Repeat the process for Baton Route ; use BROUGE or any single unique word as a code and Baton Rouge as the name since the code must be a unique word which is used internally but is not displayed.

And so forth... until the last level where you select the actual PDF files to upload.

---

So basically creating something without uploading a file creates a section/folder/directory which can then contain other folders or files.

---

hope this helps,
joao @ airtrack

Posted on January 20, 2013 01:48 by haversine

Forgot to say, you may need to enter one level of another folder in AirTrack and then back up, or move to a different page and back to charts, in order to have AirTrack reload the new structure for the first time.

This is in the app itself, not in the web site, and only after you have created your structure as described above.

Posted on January 20, 2013 02:14 by w5ry

OK, I got it now. Thanks

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine