Haversine Forums -> AirTrack - General Issues and Support

HDG wont comply with FMC

Posted on April 11, 2013 12:11 by sidoinevedeau

Hey guys,

so far everything works fine apart from one little thing, I have programmed my FMC for but then when i click on 'D ->' to proceed to a specific waypoint, the heading indicator doesnt see to change heading to proceed to that waypoint. Could someone help me? Thanks! btw the autopilot was on as well, altitude change and VS works fine when i want to change those, the plane follows my commands but when i want a plane to proceed to a specific point, it doesnt work. :/

Thanks! =)

Sidoine V.

Posted on April 12, 2013 07:31 by haversine

Hi,

I presume you are running X-Plane; this feature only works with X-Plane.

Make sure you are in FMC navigation mode. In the MFD page there is a button that toggles between NAV1, NAV2 and FMC. It must be in FMC mode.

There should be a similar button on the plane itself in X-Plane which achieves the same thing.

This works with most standard aircraft but there might be some third party ones with custom FMC engines where this doesn't work. If this is the case you're out of luck and you need to set the leg in the plane's FMC itself.

hope this helps,
joao @ airtrack

Posted on April 13, 2013 00:19 by sidoinevedeau

Hey,

Just for info, I have FS9 i dont use Xplane. :/

Posted on April 13, 2013 12:37 by haversine

I'm afraid this won't work with FS9. The FMC functions are limited and AirTrack is not capable of updating the flight plan in FS9.

Sorry for this,
joao @ airtrack

Posted on April 14, 2013 14:53 by sidoinevedeau

oh its alright no worries thanks for your reply! The app is still awesome! =)

Regards,
Sidoine Vedeau

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine