Haversine Forums -> AirTrack - General Issues and Support

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Attitude indicator not working

Posted on April 20, 2013 15:09 by bp71

Hi,

As stated above, I have just purchased the new Dash 8 Q400 by Majestic and I cannot get the attitude indicator to work, it just sits there in a sloped position as if the aircraft is not turned on. I have checked that it is turned, the aircraft's attitude indicator does work (the one in the VC) but not in the Airtrack App. However, in the airtracker App on the I pad the speed tape does work and so does the flap indicator meaning the connection has been made.

I have checked other a/c and they work fine. Could it be that the Dash 8 is just too new and some features are not compatible yet?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards

Bart

Posted on April 20, 2013 15:19 by haversine

Hi,

We haven't tried it yet with the Q400, but if you say that some things work and some things don't, this is bad news :(

If nothing worked it could be a matter of installing the gauge in the new plane. But if some things work it may mean that somehow the plane is not using the same attitude data that AirTrack is querying ... and this could mean that it is not compatible with it ...

But I'll ask the FSX plugin developer to have a look and see if something can be done.

Thanks for reporting it!
joao @ airtrack

Posted on April 21, 2013 22:41 by bp71

Thanks for the quick reply. Hopefully something can be done as it is, for me anyway, impossible to fly without AirTrack. Great App.

Bart

Posted on June 4, 2013 19:44 by Earroyavep

Do you know why it is not working the horizont with the Q400 from Majestic? are you going to fix this? Nice App love it :) just bought it today :)

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine