Haversine Forums -> AirTrack - General Issues and Support

two question

Posted on August 5, 2014 14:36 by Roland

Hello there
Sorry I do not speak English I use Google translation.

I have two questions:

1) In multiplayer mode how to configure Mac AirTrack to display other aircraft?
2) how to export iPad a flight plan to my space on Route Haversine.air

thank you

Posted on August 6, 2014 08:07 by haversine

Hi,

1) This doesn't work I'm afraid. AirTrack can only display other aircraft in the IVAO , VATSIM and PILOTEDGE networks, not those on multiplayer mode.

2) Make sure you are logged into your account; enter your username and password in user settings and press ONLINE. Also make sure you have "sync" flight plans enabled.

Then just create a flight plan on your iPad. The same flight plan should then be upload to the cloud and appear on the web site. You can then edit it on the web site and download it to other devices.

hope this helps,
joao @ haversine

Posted on August 6, 2014 08:33 by Roland

Hello there

Thank you for the answers.

New issues:

1) On the website Haversine / road it would be easier to make roads or even placing waypoints hand on a map. You have the possibility to do or can recover SkyVector example?

2) Once the Haversine website / route add a waypoint that does not exist in France on our cards (I use free versions XPlane and iPad no charge) How to remove cetrte online rourte?

thank you

RL

Posted on August 7, 2014 08:03 by haversine

Hi,

I'm afraid at the moment it's not possible to add other waypoints or roads to the maps :( But I can put it on the wish list :)

Indeed there seems to be a bug on the web site and you cannot use custom waypoints you created on new routes on the web site. I am sorry for this and will try to correct it ASAP. In the meantime you can use those same custom waypoints if you create the route in AirTrack itself which then gets synced to the web site.

Sorry for this,
joao @ haversine

Posted on August 7, 2014 11:23 by Roland

Hi
Thank you for the answers.

You plan to provide this kind of tool to make roads directly recoverable in havesine web / road site?

http://skyvector.com/

@ +

RL

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine