Haversine Forums -> AirFMC - General Issues and Support

Getting Route from AirFMS into AirTrack on iPad

Posted on November 7, 2015 17:06 by Flapsdown

I have the latest AIRAC installed for my P3D. I have updated that Airac on my iPad. I have created a route in AirFMC and have saved and updated the route. I have waited for the suggested minute to pass, evn 2 or 3, but when I go to AirTrack on my iPad, click on FMS then on Load, there are no flight plans there. What am I doing wrong please?
John

Posted on November 13, 2015 09:38 by haversine

Not totally sure what you mean but routes in AirFMC are independent from routes in AirTrack. AirTrack connects to the internal X-Plane flight plan system and datarefs. AirFMC is just a screen and keyboard for custom FMCs in third party planes. Most of the times these FMCs are closed and do not interact with the default X-Plane flight plan system and hence AirTrack.

This might be why. Which plane are you using with AirFMC?

Posted on November 13, 2015 12:10 by Flapsdown

Thanks Skyfox. My mistake. I am trying to get AirTrack working on my iPad. I have installed the correct number from Navigraph AirTrack to my iPad. I have 'tweaked' the missionpanel guage .cfg as suggested to add the AirTrack info to my P3D, (Which only resulted in screwing my gauges up in all aircraft and had to uninstall the mission panel guage.cfg again. Do you know what I have to do in order to be able to read the instruments in my P3D on my iPad. The only thing I can get going is the Haversine AirTrack Route into the FMC Routes on my iPad.
Thanks
John

Posted on November 13, 2015 22:05 by haversine

Hi John,

The AIRAC from Navigraph is independent from P3D. It puts latest navigation data into AirTrack but this does not influence the instruments on AirTrack other than the flight plan.

P3D is not officially supported but people have reported that it works with the FSX plugin. Have a look at:

https://haversine.com/forums/8/thread/124

Note, you may need to change the window number to a number that isn't used. I've heard this was the case with P3D v3. Perhaps this is why your gauges went bad, Try with an unused number instead of Window10

When successful you should see FSX on X.X.X.X under datasources in AirTrack. Tap on it to connect. You are probably not seeing this and using AirTrack in GPS mode. You'll only see this when the plugin has successfully installed and launched by switching to 2D/cockpit view.

hope this helps,
fun flights,
joao @ haversine

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine