Haversine Forums -> AirFMC - General Issues and Support

Jardesign A320 v2.6

Posted on February 5, 2016 14:24 by Loconnorvirtual

I purchased AirFMC and when I use it with 2.6beta of Jardesign A320neo I select "insert tmpy f-plan" and the display ends up with random characters from the flightplan on every page. See image for example. Any ideas on what can cause this?

http://s23.postimg.org/bsx8sbiyj/image.png

Posted on February 5, 2016 18:51 by Loconnorvirtual

Is this the same issue that's been happening with the A330?

Posted on February 7, 2016 12:15 by haversine

Yep, just been talking to JAR and it seems the new version of the A320 shares the A330 code.

We're working on a fix, I'll update shortly.

joao @ haversine

Posted on February 7, 2016 13:35 by Loconnorvirtual

Thanks for the update Joao. I can use the FMC fully providing I don't start entering the route.

Any idea roughly as to how long before the issue will be sorted? Just out of curiousity.

Thanks again for your help

Liam

Posted on February 8, 2016 19:02 by haversine

Hi Liam,

I've been investigating and yes, it seems to work fine except for the flight plan issue which is in all likelihood similar to the one in the A330.

I thought I could do something on the plugin side, but unfortunately this seems to be a plane issue and I can't seem to be able to solve in the plugin side, so I've email JAR again reporting the same issue now with the A320.

I had already reported this for the A330 some months back and was waiting for an update. Hopefully they will be able to find it soon and fix it for both planes.
So wish I could say how long but don't know as it depends on JAR design finding and fixing it.

Fingers crossed,
joao

Posted on February 8, 2016 23:20 by Loconnorvirtual

Hi Joao

I asked JAR on the beta forum if he could look into in and he said he will do so hopefully perhaps with the next release it will be addressed.

Thanks again
Liam

Posted on April 1, 2016 12:12 by Loconnorvirtual

Hi Joao

Is the issue with the Jar A330 & A320 fixed with the recent update?

Posted on April 1, 2016 12:15 by haversine

Not specifically, no :(

The plugin is A320 and A330 ready but the issue is on the plane side and there's nothing that can be done to fix it on the plugin as the planes are feeding incorrect information.

Not sure if JAR has fixed them yet in the current plane version but I've sent them all the data we had on the issue and were waiting for a fix on the planes. Not sure what the current status is :(

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine