Haversine Forums -> AirFMC - General Issues and Support

IXEG 1.2 update AirFMC no longer works

Posted on July 18, 2017 13:14 by Need-To-Know

Hey Guys,
Great app. But as the saying goes "you don't know what ya got till it's gone". Haha

I would bet you guys are aware that the latest XP11 update for the IXEG 733 1.2 has broken the link between the plane and your FMS app.

Any plans or time to fix this?

Take care,
NTK

Posted on July 19, 2017 12:03 by haversine

Hi,

something changed in this latest ixeg 737 version that made it incompatible.

I'll try to fix it in the next days with the release of a plugin update shortly.

sorry for the inconvenience,
joao @ haversine

Posted on July 19, 2017 13:13 by Need-To-Know

Thank you Joao!!

Posted on July 19, 2017 17:37 by w_pienaar

Great app thank you (Just wish you supported FSX as well)

Please note that AirFMC still works with the IXEG Ver 1.2 on X-Plane 10. The issue is only with the IXEG Ver 1.2 on X-Plane 11.

How will we know when the issue is resolved in order to download the updated plugin?

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Will

Posted on August 2, 2017 13:28 by haversine

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately our license for the 737 is broken.

I've already contacted X-Aviation twice to try and fix it but haven't heard back from them yet so I find myself without being able to fly the plane at present.

I made a change in the plugin which might fix it but have no way to test it. Could someone please download:

http://haversine.com/files/HSAIRXPL-4.5.3a.zip

and let me know if it works? If so I'll make a version of it and put it on the generic downloads.

thanks,
joao @ haversine

Posted on August 4, 2017 15:04 by MH1212

I just tried the updated plugin (Windows 10, 64 bits version) and all seems to work fine!

Posted on August 4, 2017 19:43 by haversine

Thanks a lot for testing MH1212!

We just released a new version 4.6 of the plugin available at http://haversine.com/airfmc/downloads which, in addition to the fix for the IX77, also fixes a few other planes in X-Plane 11 and introduces support for the zibo 737 (for which you'll need to upgrade to AirFMC 1.5, also just released).

fun flights and thanks,
joao @ haversine

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine