Version 4.3 of the X-Plane plugin is out
A new version 4.3 of the HSAIR Plugin for X-Plane is out and available in the downloads section.
This new version was re-written in a more modular format in order to be easily extended and made to support future third party aircraft with custom datarefs.
It is still work in progress and new versions will be released in the near future with bug fixes and new planes but for now, 4.3 introduces:
- A totally new / restructured to support multiple aircraft seamlessly
- Added AirTrack/MCP support for the Boeing 777 from FlightFactor
- Added AirTrack/MCP support for the Boeing 757 from FlightFactor
- Added AirFMC support for the A330 from JAR Design (from version1.1b4 onwards)
- Integrated support driver for the 737 MCP and EFIS from CPFlight
If you fly any of these planes it is definitely worth upgrading the the latest plugin.
Please report any bugs or issues you may find,
joao @ haversine
Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.