Haversine Forums -> AirTrack - General Issues and Support

CRJ200 JRollon

Posted on May 17, 2012 18:13 by Windwalker03

Hi!
I'm very happy that I decided to purchase AirTrack, it's really amazing and powerfull.
Just wondering, has anyone had any issuses with AirTrack and JRollons CRJ200? For me it looks ok until I turn on FMS source.
I mean nothing bad happens cause actually nothing happens, as aircraftt is not following plotted route :/
Itried many times but it worked only once.
I have no problems on the other a/c like Cirrus Thejet or Challanger 300....

help? :)

Posted on May 24, 2012 09:07 by RTBarnard

I don't have an answer to this question, but I just posted an overlapping question on the X-Plane.org forums: http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=59318.

Posted on June 28, 2012 13:52 by haversine

Ops! This one had escaped me, sorry!!!

As you may have found out, the CRJ uses its own datarefs and not the standard X-Plane ones; AirTrack works with the the standard datarefs so unfortunately it doesn't act on the CRJ (I too have it here and am unable to use it because of it).

I suppose we could adjust the plugin to write to the CRJ datarefs although I'll have to find time for that. RTBarnard I noticed you were thinking of writing a plugin on your post at x-plane.org, if you want I can send you the source of the airtrack plugin and you can just adjust it to your needs and save a lot of time.

The only problem I see is with the CRJ FMC which is completely different, and last time I tried to make it work it wouldn't because unlike the X-Plane FMC where you can read and write waypoints, the CRJ datarefs only allow you to press buttons and it has its own internal and closed FMC. At the time I contacted the CRJ site but never got any reply. This might have changed in the meantime, but otherwise, the flight plan/FMC exchange won't work with the CRJ.

again sorry for the delay,
joao @ airtrack

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine