Haversine Forums -> AirTrack - General Issues and Support

AirTrack freezes when swtiched to full screen mode

Posted on December 17, 2013 04:41 by cheeto

Hello, first id like to thank you for such a great add on to FSX. Long or short I fly every flight with Airtrack. Recently I increased my FSX experience by adding two monitors to my display. I now have 3 Asus 27" LED monitors. When I first start FSX in windowed mode on my primary (center) display Airtrack works great. As soon as I press ALT/ENTER and go into full screen mode on all three screens Airtrack freezes and I am unable to use the app on my IPad. How can I resolve this problem? Thanks in advance

Posted on December 17, 2013 14:20 by haversine

Hello,

Hum, I am not really sure if/how you can solve it. Try launching the 2D Cockpit View in a separate view perhaps.

The AirTrack plugin is launched as a gauge in the Cockpit View so I think you need this view somehow. Perhaps your setup removes this view and perhaps that is why the plugin does not run then.

Try playing around with views, and if necessary you can always edit one of the .cfg files in GAUGES, look for the AirTrack lines, and copy-paste them to another file that is applicable to you. Essentially you want to launch the gauge.

Sorry to not have better news,
Hope you can find a way for it to work with your monitors,
Safe and fun flights,
joao @ haversine

Posted on December 17, 2013 23:47 by cheeto

I figured it out. I had to edit the missionpanel.cfg. Under [Window10] size_mm=10, 10, I resized it to size_mm=2, 2. Now it works well.

Posted on December 18, 2013 11:40 by haversine

Great news! Thanks for posting the solution :)

Fun flights,
joao

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine