Haversine Forums -> AirTrack - General Issues and Support

Airtrack - migration tools

Posted on February 22, 2017 13:52 by ClemBrock

I love your program. I decided to migrate to prepar3d. I'm able to connect to prepar3d without any problem when I install it with the FSX to prepar3d migration tools.
The only problem I have is the scroll lock key is not working anymore when I call the ATC. I wonder why. Any help will be much appreciated.

Posted on February 23, 2017 10:49 by haversine

Hello,

Really don't know what it could. be since the AirTrack plugin doesn't in any way change key assignments or touches the keyboard and neither does it relate to ATC.

Are you sure it's not something else or a different plugin that is causing the scroll key not to work?

hope you're able to find it,
fun flights,
joao @ haversine

Posted on February 23, 2017 11:24 by ClemBrock

You're roght. Me neither. Here how I was able to pinpoint the problem. I started with a fresh new installation of Windows 10 64 bits. I installed prepar3d (3.14). Chevk if the scroll key was working fine. Yes. I create a system image. I installe all my drivers for Saitek (yoke, rudder, radio panel, switch panel and the multi panel) I checked the scroll key, no problem. I installed FSUIPC/ WideFs (registered), Still no problem. After each new instaa of a program, I created a image system since I didn't want to start all over again. I installed the migration tools, activatded .properly, ran the program, execute the plugin airtrack. Load prepar3d, press the scroll lock, nope. That's it. It is how I can say that is something wrong with that plug in. I was hoping to get it working with my new flight sim .

Tks

I had fear to migrate to prepar3d, but so far I have no regret.

Clement Brown
Quebec, Canada

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine