Haversine Forums -> AirTrack - General Issues and Support

Excess DATA with FFA320

Posted on May 15, 2018 18:57 by Yorkshire

Hi

Have discovered that when I use the MFD with the Flight Factor A320, I get an excess Data warning and the zoom is set to the maximum. When I try to zoom in to say 50 miles, it just resets itself to the maximum. I only have WPT & VOR selected on right side. Switch to Zibo's 737, it works fine. Seems some issue with the data transfer between the A320 and Airtrack. Will this be something that can be fixed in some way? Am using XP11.20.

Thanks - Yorkshire

Posted on May 16, 2018 10:21 by haversine

Hi,

The EXCESS DATA is independent from the plane being flown; it will show up when there is too many waypoints to display on screen, as per Boeing 737-NG specification.

This however should not reset the zoom level; just display the message. If the zoom level gets reset then te A320 is doing something to it.

To fix it your best option is to turn the ND to standalone mode; on the SETTINGS app of the iPhone or iPad (the one from Apple containing all the settings) scroll down until you see AirTrack and then enable standalone mode for the ND. This will make it independent from the plane and thus not have the zoom reset.

hope this helps,
joao @ haversine

Posted on May 16, 2018 10:52 by Yorkshire

Many thanks your reply & advice, will do.

Yorkshire

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine