Haversine Forums -> AirTrack - General Issues and Support

Navigraph token required

Posted on August 6, 2020 19:07 by OlaHaldor

I had no problem updating Navigraph token for AIRAC 2005. Since then I've been busy with other things but now I'm ready to fly again. AIRAC 2008 is the one I require, and as I click REDEEM I'm told I need a token.

It's been so long since I did this; where do I find this token on the Navigraph website? I can't seem to find anything related to token anywhere in the download page, as the message says.

Can anyone walk me through this?

------------------------------------

EDIT!
The message in Airtrack is wrong in its description. There is no download page on the navigraph website which will give you a token.
What I had to do was open Navigraph FMS Data Manager. In the lower left corner is a drop down list. Pick AirTrack and it'll produce the token you need. The token can then be redeemed though the Air Account (link top right when you're logged in to this haversine site) or directly in the iPad. I recommend sending the token to yourself on email or something to easier copy-paste.

Posted on August 7, 2020 09:29 by haversine

Hi Ola,

I was going to say exactly that :)

Navigraph have recently changed their website and will be introducing a new mechanism in the future for AIRAC updates. They've removed it from the downloads section for now as this token system is legacy. In the meantime the token can only be accessed using the FMS Data Manager and clocking on "Show access code for ..."

The app still refers to the downloads page, I'll correct it in the next update!

Fun flights,
Joao @ haversine

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine