Haversine Forums -> AirTrack - General Issues and Support

littlenavmap support for import/export of userpoints and routes please

Posted on January 29, 2022 02:56 by eddo888

please look at littlenavmap and provide import/export for waypoints and routes,
would be an excellent combination for navigraph data as well.

Posted on January 29, 2022 13:54 by haversine

Will have a look!

joao @ haversine

Posted on March 10, 2022 06:13 by eddo888

What did you thing of little nav map, pretty cool hu, I would love to get my stuff out of littlenavmap and put it into airtack, so I can actually fly it. please let me know if you can do integration with it. Cheers Dave

Posted on March 10, 2022 06:13 by eddo888

What did you thing of little nav map, pretty cool hu, I would love to get my stuff out of littlenavmap and put it into airtack, so I can actually fly it. please let me know if you can do integration with it. Cheers Dave

Posted on March 10, 2022 11:26 by haversine

It is everything but little :) But very cool, it allows you to get into data fields of nearly everything!

I've actually just finished a new version of AirTrack and had a little re-write of a lot of stuff in AirTrack, including the flight plan format. By integration did you mean being able to read the XML LittleNavmap flight plan files? Or anything else?

It could be done, as I also wanted to be able to read FS2020 xml flight plans. But the interface is a bit tricky as it requires accessing AirTrack's Documents directory through Finder or some other way on Windows and dropping files there.

Let me know your ideas and I'll see if I can find a couple of days to make something happen.

best,
joao

Posted on March 12, 2022 04:43 by eddo888

would love a batch or API way of putting things into/out of airtrack. I would love to batch load waypoints and flight plans into airtrack, like standard FMS plans for x-plane. littlenavemap allows you to load and export in multiple formats.
another great thing would be able to save/backup flight plans and waypoints from airtrack so I can view them in littlenavmap.

Cheers Dave

Posted on March 12, 2022 10:18 by haversine

Hi Dave,

Not sure if you got my email replies?

Anyway, some of it is now outdated as I simplified to CWPs only.

See here:

https://haversine.com/webapi

For custom waypoints only for now, routes will follow, this is now live. Let me know your thoughts,
cheers,
joao

Posted on March 14, 2022 00:43 by eddo888

Hi, I've published a Python API on PyPi so people can install a command line version of the API
which can also be imported and used in a python module

https://pypi.org/project/HaversineAPI/

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine