Haversine Forums -> AirFMC - General Issues and Support

New plugin does not allow loading from Airtrack

Posted on December 14, 2013 23:29 by LuisAlicea

I installed the latest plugin from the download link HSAirKPL-4.0.3 and now I'm no longer able to load a flight plan from Airtrack into the simulator. I purchased the AirFMC so I installed the new plugin to test the app and didn't prefer it over Airtrack. Going back to just using Airtrack I had to also go back to the old plugin as well.

Posted on December 14, 2013 23:53 by haversine

Hi,

Thanks for reporting. Strange. It seems to work here.

There is a problem with the new plugin and the radio stack updates which was detected a few hours ago. This problem has already been corrected and a new version of AirTrack is now at Apple for review correcting it so it may take a few days until fixed.

But this was only for the radio stack / COMS. The flight plan should have worked well. It seems to work well here, if I load a flight plan in AirTrack it gets sent to X-Plane. This only works with planes that use the standard FMC in X-Plane, which plane are you using?

Until problem one is solved you are right, the best is to have the 2 plugins (3.5 and 4.0.3) and disable one or the other in the plugins menu depending on whether you are using AirTrack and AirFMC. Sorry for this, it will be corrected very soon!

But if you could confirm if the flight plan updates are working?

Try disabling the AirTrack plugin and leaving only the HSAir. Selecting a standard plane in X-Plane like a general aviation one with FMC (the P180 Avanti seems to have it on the bottom).

Now in AirTrack press INIT and then NWP and enter an Airport ; that airport should appear in X-Plane.

Same if you load a flight plan all in one go.

Let me know if this is not the case. It is working here so I can't reproduce it.

If it doesn't work, could you tell me which is your platform / operating system / x-plane version?

It may be a difficult transition to the new plugin, but once it is fixed it will be worth because it will allow to add many new features to AirTrack in the future.
thanks and sorry for the troubles,
joao

Posted on December 30, 2013 22:05 by haversine

Quick update on this, HSAir 4.1 is now out which should have all these issues fixed.

Happy new year,
joao

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine