Haversine Forums -> AirFMC - General Issues and Support

Ramzess 777 x-plane

Posted on December 22, 2013 08:53 by techman

Hi, when traing to enter an SID X-Plane crashes, seems to be caused by the AIRFMC-Plugin (AirFMC and the default 777-FMC are causing the same problem, when removing the plugin I can enter SIDs with the default FMC without problems).

Could you please check?

Thanks
Sven

Posted on December 22, 2013 11:44 by haversine

Hi,

Strange ... I just tried entering a SID in the 777 here and it didn't crash.

I'm not an FMC expert though so I could be doing something wrong. Could you email me the exact steps you give to reach that point, and could you email me your Log.txt file which can be found on the main X-Plane folder after it has crashed?

support (at) haversine (dot) net

I'll get to check it and fix it if I can of course.

thanks,
joao

Posted on December 22, 2013 12:36 by techman

- X-Plane 64 bit, newest Version
- 777 at EDDK
- fire up AirFMC
- Route: EDDK EDDV, activate
- DEP ARR > klick on DEP -> X-Plane doesnt react any more (works on every airport). AirFMC shows after 1 minute a "Please launch a simulator with the plugin installed" , X-Plane stops with a windows "X-Plane reagiert nicht, Auf Antwort des Programms warten / Abbrechen"

Airac 1313 used. No log.txt entry about the crash.

(Could also be an 1313-Navdata-Issue)

Posted on December 22, 2013 12:56 by techman

OK, false Alarm. Its is working wothout porblems with the 1312-cycle. My fault! :)

Hey, can we have the A320-Neo instruments being displayed in airtrack? (Feature request)

Posted on December 22, 2013 13:21 by haversine

Ah OK :)

I just tested it here and yes, I can see all the SIDs (COL1F, COL5D, etc) and it doesn't hang. This is with the default cycle 1202.

In terms of the 777, AirFMC just connects to a web service that runs on port 18387 of the 777. I'm guessing that if you connect to http://yourcomputer:18387/ using a web browser with 1313 it will also hang even without AirFMC.

So something in the 777 internals and the parsing of the 1313 SIDs for EDDK.

---

About the A320 instruments, probably not in AirTrack, but I'm thinking of making something new in those lines and will probably start with Airbus style displays or dual mode boeing/airbus :)

fun flights,
joao

Posted on December 22, 2013 13:42 by techman

Yes, as I said, it was also hanging with the default FMS- my fault.

Hey, looking forward to it :) Would like to expand my homecockpit with some ipads :)

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine