Haversine Forums -> AirFMC - General Issues and Support

AirFMC looks and behaves very strange

Posted on February 24, 2018 16:31 by theflyguy

After a long time, I came back to AirFMC and gave it a try in X-Plane 11 (V11.11) with the ZIBO mod 737-800. I can connect to the sim, but the FMC doesn't look like a 737 FMC at all afterwards. After initialization the Screen shows "PLAN SEGMENT 00"/"ACTIVE LEG" at LSK 1L, some strange LAT/LON Values, and "FLY AT 1078527395 FT" beneath LSK 5L.

Also the Buttons under the display are very strange. Instead of "INIT REF", "RTE" and so on, for instance there is only a single "INIT" Button in the upper button row. I did a reset and reconnect several times, but I can't get a "Boeing like" FMC.

Posted on February 25, 2018 12:13 by haversine

Have you upgraded to the latest plugin available (currently 4.7.4) from haversine.com/airfmc/downloads ?

Make sure you delete the old plugin when you do which will be a file in the form HSAIRXPL-XXX-xx.xpl in your resources/plugins folder. The new plugin comes in a folder structure so it's easy to miss deleting the old one and this could cause problems (and the above that you described).

the FMC should change totally to the 737-800 layout.

hope this helps, if not let me know,
joao

Posted on February 25, 2018 19:25 by theflyguy

Yes, latest Plugin- and App versions. Deleted the old HaversineAir Plugin before I installed the new one.
App is running on iPAD Air2. X-PLane Version is (still) 1.11

Posted on February 26, 2018 12:43 by haversine

What you describe suggests it isn't detecting the Zibo 738. It also reverts to the old style FMC which is not even displayed for the default 737-800 anymore. I expect you didn't change anything in the Zibo 738 right?

If you could contact me through support (http://haversine.com/support) I'll get back to you and ask you for your Log.txt file etc to try and find what's causing it.

thanks, sorry for the troubles, we'll get there,
joao @ haversine

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine