Haversine Forums -> AirFMC - General Issues and Support

AIRFMC Airbus missing items

Posted on May 11, 2020 17:28 by tknudsen

Hi

Seems like Airbus MCDU is missing SEC F-PLN button for TOLISS A319? When will this be added

cheers
Tom Knudsen

Posted on May 11, 2020 19:44 by haversine

Hi,

Sadly there is currently not enough space to fit all of the FF A320 buttons so initially the SEC F-PLN was left out. But it was pointed out to me that the SEC F-PLN was more important than the ATC COMM for example, so I've just replaced them.

Also there was a bug / typo in the FF 320 configuration file in that some of the arrows didn't work.

Version 5.5.1 released just now fixes this and also brings back the SEC F-PLN uses AIRPORT where ATC COMM was. If you want you can change the mappings by looking and changing the a320-ff.hac file

So in summary, get 5.5.1 from the downloads section of this web site for the SEC F-PLN key and a better plugin :)

thanks for bringing it up,
happy flying,
Joao @ haversine

Posted on May 11, 2020 21:23 by tknudsen

Thank you for quick feedback and service. SEC F-PLAN is in deed more important, actually never used ATC COMM
Both TOLISS A319 and A321 now have SEC F-PLAN.. There is also a bug in the Airway page where there is no box below when you enter the first airway. It should pop up when you populate the first one. As it does in the airplane.
You can enter value there, but no box is shown..

Tom

Posted on May 11, 2020 22:33 by tknudsen

Sorry for the double posting..

Just tested 5.51 and the SEC F-PLN is not there in TOLISS, think you just added it for FFA320 as I did noticed it there.

Anyway you can add them for those two also?

Cheers
Tom

Posted on May 12, 2020 08:58 by haversine

Oh right, I didn't think of checking the ToLiss...

Of course, I'll reconfigure these later today for the ToLiss and release 5.5.2 version of the plugin.

Will update when ready.

Posted on May 12, 2020 13:15 by tknudsen

Excellent, that's why we love this program :)

Posted on May 13, 2020 14:04 by haversine

Hi again,

Sorry for the delay; I wanted to make sure I had a look at the airways issue too and ended up fixing some other things on the way.

So 5.5.2 is now available for download with the SEC F-PLN button enabled in the ToLiss planes (A319 and A321). Not sure if it is actually used but it's there, was just a remap of the key in the config file.

This update also fixes the display of the degree symbol in the ToLiss planes which wasn't being displayed properly.

I did notice that the box below and after entering an airway in the ToLiss A319 doesn't show up. But then the one from the plane itself also doesn't show up and the ToLiss doesn't seem to support adding two airways in sequence.

On the FF A320 the box appears here and it allows to enter two airways. Was this what you meant? If not, let me know more details of what's not showing up and I'll try to fix it. But in the FFA320 it seems to be there at least in the version.

This update also fixes something in the FFA320; the yellow colour was missing so yellow lines appeared in white. Should be fixed now.

fun flights, if you spot anything let me know and I'll be happy to fix,
Joao @ haversine

Posted on May 13, 2020 16:50 by tknudsen

Hi, thank you..

In Toliss the second button below only appear when you enter a airway into the first box.
This is actually the same with real airplanes depending if you have Thales or Honeywell FMGS

I will for sure let you know sir when or if I see anything. Thank you for your work.

cheers
Tom

Posted on May 22, 2020 09:55 by tknudsen

Hi again..

There is missing two [] symbols in the entry box when FMC is in the "airway" page under VIA - Have images but cannot upload it.
There is also missing three yellow stars on the TAKE OFF page under VR (rotate speed)

Cheers
Tom

Posted on May 22, 2020 10:54 by haversine

Sorry for these forums being rather limited in terms of not allowing you to add screenshots :(

I just emailed you and will look into it.

Thanks for reporting it,
joao

Posted on July 7, 2020 09:35 by haversine

I emailed you back then but I forgot to update this thread, so just to put it here on record here for other people to know, the latest plugin 5.5.3 (or future ones) solves these issues.

thanks again,
Joao

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine