Haversine Forums -> AirFMC - General Issues and Support

AirFMC Co-pilot

Posted on March 31, 2021 09:57 by poortryon

I am running X-plane 11.53, Toliss A319 and AirFMC on 2 x iPad minis for capt and F/O - all connect and it looks and works well. However, both AirFMC displays mirror each other. I’d like to enable different pages to be shown on each and for the systems to operate independently and simultaneously. Is this possible?
Many thanks for excellent software and first-class support.

Posted on April 13, 2023 13:17 by marespi

Bumping this thread.

There has been more than two years since this post.

Are there any plans to show both (or in some aircraft more than 2) MCDU on the iPad.
A quick left/right arrow button at the bottom allows for quick switch between them.

WebFMC has thist VERY conveniant feature to display more than one MCDU.

Thank you.
Best regards.
Fly safely.

Posted on April 13, 2023 13:27 by haversine

Hey there,

This is already supported .. there is a mini arrow button that allows switching between CDUs (two and even three on the CL650) :)

This arrow will show on supported planes near the RST button I think.

What isn't supported yet, as it requires some more complex changes in the plugin, is to support two iPads simultaneously, each controlling a different CDU.

I'll make a note to bump it when possible, bearing in mind that the number of people with multiple iPads for dual CDU is relatively limited, hence the low prioritisation.

fun flights,
Joao @ haversine

Posted on April 13, 2023 13:32 by marespi

Perfect. Thank you.
Yes, being able to use two iPad is icing on the cake, but switching between both is already a major improvement.
I never noticed that little button since it does not exist in the X-Plane screen interface (I only fly Toliss A321).
Many thanks for the prompt reply.
Best regards.

Posted on April 13, 2023 13:33 by haversine

My apologies to @poortryon for not having replied earlier to this post, it must have escaped me back then as I normally always reply.

I'll add it to the wish list.

Very sorry for the delay, thanks @marespi for making me notice it.

Joao @ haversine

Posted on April 13, 2023 16:10 by poortryon

Thanks, Joao and thanks also to marespi for the bump.
I look forward to developments
Cheers
Robin

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine