Haversine Forums -> AirPlugin - The Haversine Air X-Plane Plugin

Problem loading plugin

Posted on March 16, 2017 22:28 by aero943

I bought AirTrac yesterday and I have a problem with the "Device Location Services". my iPad cannot be connected although I followed the install directions for X Plane 10 and X Plane 11. See Below the Log file message on both:

Fetching plugins for C:\X-Plane-11/Resources/plugins

Loaded: C:\X-Plane-11/Resources/plugins/PluginAdmin/64/win.xpl (xpsdk.examples.pluginadmin).

C:\X-Plane-11/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Lin-32.xpl : Error Code = 193 : %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
Failed: C:\X-Plane-11/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Lin-32.xpl. (This file is missing, not a DLL or could not be loaded due to another missing DLL.)

C:\X-Plane-11/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Lin-64.xpl : Error Code = 193 : %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
Failed: C:\X-Plane-11/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Lin-64.xpl. (This file is missing, not a DLL or could not be loaded due to another missing DLL.)

X Plane 10 LOG:
Fetching plugins for C:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins

Loaded: C:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/PluginAdmin/32/win.xpl (xpsdk.examples.pluginadmin).

C:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Lin-32.xpl : Error Code = 193 : %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
Failed: C:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Lin-32.xpl. (This file is missing, not a DLL or could not be loaded due to another missing DLL.)

C:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Lin-64.xpl : Error Code = 193 : %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
Failed: C:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Lin-64.xpl. (This file is missing, not a DLL or could not be loaded due to another missing DLL.)

At the neither FS9 and FSX cannot be connected to my iPad. I hope your fix it will take care of my problems too.

Thanks,
Mike

Posted on March 17, 2017 09:30 by haversine

@ aero943 you need to copy the Win-32.xpl file to the resources/plugins folder, or Win-64 if running on 64 bit windows, not the Lin file which is for Linux.

You should see the plugin loaded in the list of plugins in X-Plane plugin admin interface.

For FS9 and FSX you need to install the corresponding plugins (which are different) from haversine.com/airtrack/downloads

For FSX you also need to switch to 2D cockpit view once to launch the plugin.

hope this helps,
fun flights,
joao @ haversine

Posted on March 17, 2017 22:27 by aero943

Thanks for the quick response, it was my fault. Now it is loaded
Fetching plugins for C:\X-Plane-11/Resources/plugins

Loaded: C:\X-Plane-11/Resources/plugins/PluginAdmin/64/win.xpl (xpsdk.examples.pluginadmin).

Loaded: C:\X-Plane-11/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Win-64.xpl (com.haversine.air.xpl).

in AUTO

but I cannot see the loaded FLPlan on AirTrack. I tried everything during the day as per your web site, I turned off the firewall and win defender but no luck. I am sure I am doing something wrong. your help again is needed. Thanks. BTW I updated today to the new version but no luck again. When I load a flight plan created in AirTrack x-plane does not care!!!

For x plane 10 ver 10.51 (build 105101 32 bit)see below the error LOG file:

Fetching plugins for C:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins

Loaded: C:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/PluginAdmin/32/win.xpl (xpsdk.examples.pluginadmin).

C:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Win-32.xpl : Error Code = 126 : The specified module could not be found.
Failed: C:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Win-32.xpl. (This file is missing, not a DLL or could not be loaded due to another missing DLL.)

C:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Win-64.xpl : Error Code = 193 : %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
Failed: C:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/HSAIRXPL-Win-64.xpl. (This file is missing, not a DLL or could not be loaded due to another missing DLL.)

I HAVE DISCOVERED THE CAUSE RE: x-PLANE 10. RUNNING UNDER THE DEFAULT INTEL GRAPHICS LOADS BUT THE THE FRAME RATE IS @ 5-10 FPS. RUNNING THE PROGRAM WITH THE NVIDIA, AIRTRAC DOES NOT LOAD BUT THE FPS JUMPS TO 26-32 FPS. ANY THOUGHTS?? THE GOOD NEWS IS IT WORKS NOW WITH X PLANE 11. NOT TESTED YET WITH FS9/FSX

Posted on March 19, 2017 20:27 by haversine

Hi again,

About the flight plan, which plane are you flying ? Some planes don't support flight plan exchange and it may not be totally compatible with X-Plane 11 yet.

---

About X-Plane 10 not loading, I think the problem is that your windows version is missing the DLLs with which the plugin was compiled.

You can either try running the 64 bit version of X-Plane or you can install an older version of the plugin which might work:

http://haversine.com/files/AirTrackXPL-3.5.zip

---

Concerning the FPS, I'm not sure. The AirTrack plugin should have nearly 0 impact on the frame rate. But yes, you'll get a much better frame rate if you run X-Plane on a better graphics card.

---

FS9 and FSX require a different plugin.

---

fun flights,
joao @ haversine

Note: You need to be logged in to post in the forums.

© 2024 Haversine